Updated: April 3, 2018
On March 30, the Washington State Conservation Commission (SCC) announced a request for proposals (RFP) for Dairy Distillation Innovative Technology Grants.
It’s the responsibility of prospective applicants to register with Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) in order to apply for this RFP and receive automatic updates about it, including any amendments.
Overview of RFP
- Purpose is to identify environmentally friendly, cost-effective, and innovative technology utilized in dairy manure management systems that result in benefits to soil, air, water (surface and ground), and crops and/or will improve whole farm nutrient balances.
- Grant funding will be provided to install, adapt, test, and evaluate innovative and emerging technologies of diverse size and capabilities.
- Projects will address and solve potential environmental problems associated with the management, utilization, and disposal of manure in excess of what can be effectively utilized by the dairy operator.
- Projects will assess scalability, potential for, and marketability of byproducts generated by the technology.
View RFP details and learn how to apply
- You must log in to WEBS to view full details of this RFP. (If you’re new to WEBS, click “Register Now” on the vendor login page.)
- Direct link to RFP on WEBS: https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webs/Search_BidDetails.aspx?ID=38245
- Title: Dairy Distillation Innovative Technology Grants
- Customer reference number: 2018-02
- Estimated value: $20,000 – $1,750,000
- Close date: May 8, 2018
- Posting organization: Washington State Conservation Commission
Any amendments or RFP questions will be posted to WEBS.
Questions / contact
Karla Heinitz, SCC Management Analyst