Watershed Coordinator and Salmon Recovery Lead Entity Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, environmental policy, land use or related
- Strong ability to coordinate and facilitate groups effectively.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of entities including,
state, federal, county and city agencies, tribes, private groups and landowners.
- General knowledge of data collection, data synthesis, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ability to work under tight timelines with multiple and overlapping tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with standard office software applications such as MS Word,
- PowerPoint, and Excel.
For more information on this position and how to apply, click here.