Within the policies of the Conservation District Board of Supervisors and under the supervision of the District
Executive Director, the Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant maintains and coordinates District financial and general
The major responsibilities of the Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable;
• Payroll, including processing of all payroll liabilities;
• Bank account reconciliation;
• Monthly and annual financial report preparation;
• Asset and records management;
• Coordination of Board of Supervisor elections and appointments;
• Clerical assistance to Board and other staff for meetings and other routine activities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant is directly responsible to the District Executive Director.
Funding for this position is subject to availability of funding, including federal, state and local government grants and
See the full job description here